METALOG® training tools Workshops
See. Hear. Feel.
METALOG® training tools are multi-faceted interactive activities and learning projects for indoor and outdoor use. Their simplicity and powerful effect means they are both engaging and fun, they engage all of the learner’s senses allowing them to really experience learning topics such as communication, leadership, team dynamics and roles, etc. During the workshop, you will experience a wide range of METALOG® training tools and understand their value in learning situations.
Trainers, consultants, educators and teachers, HR developers, inquisitive people interested in activity-based and experiential learning and its application with groups.
What you can look forward to:
- First hand experience of the METALOG® training tools, and exploring as a group how to apply the tools in your own practice.
- Developing a robust methodology to integrate activity-based learning into your seminars and training.
- Developing a pool of learning metaphors to apply to targeted learning projects.
The benefits to your practice:
- Your workshops and training sessions will be higher impact and higher energy.
- Your work as trainer will be easier because you will have methods at your fingertips that will enable participants to review and evaluate what they have learned.
- Your work as trainer will have longer-lasting effects because the methods you discover will enable your delegates to transfer what they have learned to their daily lives.
- The learning project as a metaphor
- Outcome-based staging
- Framing interventions
- Evaluation of activities
- The Four-Phase Transition Model
The following METALOG® training tools will be demonstrated in the workshop:
The Band, Team Navigator, Team2, SysTEAM, Leonardo’s Bridge, Tower of Power, Pipeline, CultuRallye, Facilitation Balls, EmotionCards, Communic8, and many more.
During the workshops, the application of the METALOG® training tools to a wide range of topics will be explained, including:
Team development, building trust, leadership communication, project management, communication interfaces, communication strategies in various contexts, feedback, self-organisation, systemic coaching, distribution of work, quality of work, interdependency between individual tasks in the team and the overall goal and many others.
Price of the workshops per day: £95.00 plus VAT
Please feel free to contact us for booking or if you have any questions!
|8th Feb 2013
|8th March 2013
|5th April 2013
|3rd May 2013
|6th June 2013
|5th July 2013
|6th Sep 2013
|4th Oct 2013
|1st Nov 2013
|6th Dec 2013
We will offer new dates soon!
For questions and booking contact Tobias directly: Tobias.Voss |at| metalog.de or 0049-9453-9999341